The Recruiting Coordinator will operate with a strong customer service orientation and a keen attention to detail. This person works diligently to ensure smooth and efficient processing occurs for both internal and external candidate experiences. Works with hiring managers and Recruiting Relationship Managers (RRM’s) to ensure recruitment processing, administration and logistics are managed seamlessly. Maintains a great brand with external and internal candidates when coordinating interviews and on-boarding. Provides Taleo processing expertise on recruitment processes enabled through Taleo. This includes requisition creation in Taleo, coordinating interview logistics, on-boarding, background checking and employment verification and ensuring Sharp record creation is completed accurately.
- Receives request to create requisition, partners with hiring manager to ensure all data is accurate. Creates requisition in Taleo leveraging Sharp data and notifies hiring manager and recruiter of completion;
- Coordinates interview schedules of qualified, external and internal candidates with Hiring Manager and Interview Team. Organizes interview logistics including meeting location and distribution of required documents (i.e. resume, requests for candidate information, interview guides, feedback forms, etc.);
- Schedules interview debrief session on behalf of RRM;
- Initiate employment verification & on-boarding processes following notification of offer acceptance from RRM. Complete reference & background checks, education verification, etc.;
- In Taleo with respective vendors. Coordinate drug-testing and/or post-offer physical for potential employees. Notify RRM if candidate does not pass screening or background check;
- Confirm start date with candidate and Hiring Manager; audit candidate & requisition file. Monitor that candidate has completed required documents in Taleo to enable timely set-up on SHARP to meet deadlines for payroll, and securing timely systems access, IT equipment and car when appropriate. Follow up with candidate as needed;
- Liaise with line managers to ensure they have and understand the induction checklist and systems access/equipment request processes to support the new hire in their first few weeks;
- Ensure internal moves and new hire transactions are processed correctly by IBM’s Recruiting Support Operations (into Sharp). Process I-9, E-Verify process and other onboarding steps as required.
- High School Diploma Required.
- 3 or more years of previous recruiting experience and a strong understanding of corporate recruiting processes.
- Extensive experience with applicant tracking systems (preferably Taleo). Able to accurately move candidates through the recruiting process in Taleo.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency.
- Capable of making good judgment calls during times of ambiguity.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Enjoys complex tasks and logistical challenges.
- Ability to prioritize competing requests and growing workload.
- Ability to learn & deliver quickly.
- Strong organization skills.
- Client focused consulting skills.
- Inquisitive nature and comfortable in asking questions.
- Strong work ethic.
Полная занятость, полный день