We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity. Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees. More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
The RECA ICT Consultant has a profile relying on three pillars:
First and foremost the ICT Consultant works with our customer’s operational transformations including but not limited to Enterprise Architecture, Business-, Information- and Functional Process Management, Organization & Competence Plans and Program- and Change Management.
On the business side a deep understanding of the customer Business Case Models, Revenue Assurance and Customer Experience Management is needed.
A deeper understanding of OSS/BSS is an absolute necessity.
Customer Asset Build:
- Support Business Development, Sales and Delivery in selected key opportunities and deals
- Drive sales through campaigns and workshops with Engagement practices, Customer units, etc.
- Coordinate with the Sales Team for the identification of key deals, supporting the preparation of the related Business Case and other documentation required, establish and track the sales funnel with the associated business figures
People Asset build:
- Support the identification of resource requirements in the different parts of Ericsson sales and delivery organization, securing the availability of the required capabilities when and where they are needed
- Identify training / competence build-up needs, drive enhanced knowledge management, e.g. Best practices, communities, etc.
- Contribute to internal competence development and communication, e.g. speeches, participation in events, on-line seminars etc.
Structural Asset build
- Contribute to definition and evolution of Offering and Domain Portfolio Strategy
- Adopt offering and contribute to offering development, harvesting reusable assets, working with Project Teams
- Develop thought leadership in area e.g. participate in internal and external marketing events, write articles, white papers, etc.
- Support the identification of selected 3rd Parties (Vendors, Systems Integrators, etc.), with the objective of establishing alliances and partnerships to support the offering strategy
Customer asset build:
- Input to sales funnel
- Together with Customer Units and Engagement Practices perform and develop Customer presentations and offering material
- Perform and create materials for campaigns and Business Growth workshops with selected customers
- For the selected key opportunities/deals, opportunity description, business case, and solution plan, customer case delivery reports, reference case presentations
People Asset build:
- Working communities and continuous update of Best Practices, Knowledge Object’s, On-line seminars etc.
- Requirements on delivery – Competence and Resource Management
- Contribute to competence db (e.g. excel sheet) of all competencies in domain (focus upon principals and senior)
Structural Asset build:
- Customer Challenges & Solution Framework definitions
- Sales pitch and Marketing material
- Sales, pricing & commercial support material
- Solution components and delivery models
- MoU documents with partners and allies
- Input to Offering development and Domain Portfolio Strategy
- Strong knowledge of the Telecom Industry, with more than 10 years’ experience in Consulting, Systems Integration and Opportunities Development for larger telecom and/or IT/Enterprise transformation programs in an international context.
- More than 10 years’ experience in client facing activities: from qualification through negotiation, sales and delivery.
- Deep knowledge of telecom processes and managing pre-sales activities of complex transformation solutions.
- Deep knowledge and documented experience with industry standards such as eTOM, ITIL, TOGAF, SID, TAM, etc.
- Deep knowledge of market leading 3rd party products within the area of OSS/BSS
- Fluency in English language as Russian native as a must
- Leadership skills and ability to work with minimal supervision to meet objectives in a fast-pace and changing environment (self-motivated, resourceful, results-oriented).
- Communication skills and ability to interact with customers also at C-level.
- Extensive experience in supporting RFI/RFP/RFQ bid activities.
- Proven ability to discuss business needs with C-level and translate them into ICT strategy, business solutions and shape SI proposals.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Strong planning, delivery, and organizational skills
Trust – Innovation - Performance: These are the core values that define Ericsson reputation and guide us in our daily work and in the way we do business. Ericsson celebrates diversity and inclusion together with flexibility and international mobility.
The position is based in Moscow, Russia.
Please submit your application in English as soon as possible - we are working continuously with candidate selection
Ключевые навыкиoss, bss, consultant, crm, implementation, telecomunication, ICT
Полная занятость, полный день