Why are you going to love Cisco?
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars and technology we use everyday. You will be part of an international team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you will take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be challenged and inspired.
What are you going to receive from Cisco Sales Associate graduate program (CSAP)?
CSAP is a world-class, award-winning graduate training program. A successful Associate Systems Engineer (ASE) will expand their software and networking knowledge as part of a large training group of graduates from a diverse mix of countries and backgrounds. You will learn from top Cisco experts in a unique, challenging and technologically advanced environment. You will socialise and network with your peers while gaining hands on experience, receiving a competitive salary and building your career. You can gain valuable skills with globally recognised qualifications such as CCNA and CCNP. In the first three months of the program, you will learn about the latest Cisco technology and develop business acumen. Over the next nine months, you will advance into an engineering role as part of your on-the-job-experience, be actively involved in sales opportunities while shadowing technology professionals and receiving mentoring. After the first year you will progress into the role of Sales Systems Engineer full time.
What is your role as a Sales Systems Engineer?
As a Sales System Engineer you will spend most of your time engaging with our customers and partners as a trusted technology advisor. You will partner with Account Managers to consult and develop solutions for our customers using collaborative technologies such as WebEx and Telepresence. You will ask the right questions to uncover their needs, think creatively to overcome challenges and position the right technology to meet their business goals. Every customer has a different need which means that no two days are ever the same; you will need to be flexible and adapt as you consult with customers across different industries.
In an average day you could:
• Present and explain Cisco technology to customers, and create optimal technology designs
• Participate in development of long term technology strategies for customers
• Consult with customers and help them to meet their business goals using Cisco technology
• Research and demonstrate our solutions to customers and partners
• Participate in and present at industry events
• Have fun !!
What do we expect from you?
Are you someone who loves technology, always keeps up with the latest technology news and thrives when working in a technologically advanced environment? CSAP is the perfect place for engineering graduates that are techy savvy and are studying in a relevant subject area that preferably has emphasis on software design and programming. Are you a strong communicator who has the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people? We want individuals who are energised by social situations and see collaboration with others as important to achieving success. Do you enjoy looking at practical real life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them? We are looking for people who approach situations with an open mind and take on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
To be suitable for the program you must meet the following minimum requirements:
• You must be in a position to graduate from your degree by the start date of the program, 31st of July 2017.
• You will graduate from a relevant degree such as: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar.
• You are fluent in English and the official language of the country you are applying for.
• You must hold the right to live and work in the country that you are applying for, without future company sponsorship required. Student visas and temporary permits obtained on your own will not be acceptable.
• You are willing to relocate for 12 months of training to Amsterdam. Visa assistance and relocation package to training hubs will be provided as required.
• You are willing to return to your country you applied for, unless otherwise required due to business needs.
• Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired.