Codex Software is a software house trusted by tech startups and businesses from all across Western Europe, the UK and USA. With a rich stack of programming technologies in hand, we excel at building first-rate software products - scalable web and mobile apps, eCommerce and Enterprise software, Big Data and cloud solutions, and many other.
And right now we're hiring a DATA SCIENTIST for the project!
Our client is Macmillan, one of the Big Five book publishers, with imprints in the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa, and around the world. This year Macmillan acquired Pronoun - a New York-based company that provides free book publishing, marketing, and analytics services to authors.
Take a look:
- Good Programming experience (Python is preferred);
- Data analysis tools and libraries such as R, NumPy / SciPy, etc.;
- NLP/text mining;
- RDBMS/SQL knowledge;
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms;
- Data-driven problem solving;
- Strong oral and written communication skills to present data as a concise description for diverse audiences;
- Good command of spoken English.
- Staying current with emerging tools and techniques in machine learning, statistical modeling and analytics;
- Studying up-to-date trends based on daily information;
- Exploring and visualizing data;
- Building and validating analytical models;
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner;
- Development of system of recommendations for the author and editor.
- Flexible hours;
- Skill-based competitive salary;
- Masterful and friendly team members;
- Powerful laptops, giant displays and cozy chairs;
- Corporate training and meetups;
- Sponsored attendance of IT conferences;
- Sponsored sports and fitness;
- Exciting corporate events;
- Medical and dental insurance.
Join us in changing the digital landscape of tomorrow!