- Consistently achieve or exceed the territory sales plan by applying a working knowledge of Professional, Consultative and Strategic Selling skills to maintain existing business, developing incremental business in existing accounts, and conducting cold calls to develop new accounts.
- Demonstrate use of selling skills in the field, such as making good opening statements, rapidly establishing a rapport with the customer, asking effective open questions, creating the value proposition and closing.
- Participate in, and in some cases lead sales training programs as presented by the company to develop appropriate selling skills consistent with the Company philosophy, policies and procedures.
- Mentor / serve as a model to other members of the sales team with advanced skills, knowledge, attributes and personal performance.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships, at all levels within assigned accounts to influence purchasing decisions.
- Develop, maintain and execute a Strategic Business Plan for the assigned territory to demonstrate effective territory planning and management skills.
- Develop profiles of key accounts to identify key decision makers, influencers and opinion leaders.
- Host and assist product shows on a routine basis.
- Maintain and increase current customer database through Company customer relations management software (Siebel CRM).
- Analyze and capitalize on territory opportunities with the greatest ROI. Communicate key competitive activities, trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities, which includes emerging customers.
- Attain or exceed assigned sales goals, profit goals, and market share goals consistently with respect to expense guidelines.
- Develop and implement account specific strategic plans.
- Formulate and recommend pricing strategies for key accounts
- Working in partnership with local distributors
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field
- A degree is Veterinary Science would also be beneficial; as well as the equivalent knowledge and experience in the Animal Health sector
- Demonstrable extensive of experience in an International Biotech / Pharmaceutical Company (if possible in Animal Health Diagnostic business, with a clear experience in ELISA and Real Time PCR and DNA / RNA purification
- Veterinary background is preferred
- Lab and sales experience required.
- In-depth knowledge of Molecular Biology / Virology / Bacteriology / Vaccines is required.
- Knowledge of accounts in territory preferred
- Experience with customer contact, teaching or public speaking helpful.
- Experience of IVGN and ABI and LSI products helpful.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer applications, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, or like programs helpful.
- High level of motivation, ready to travel globally 4 days per week across Russia / CIS
Полная занятость, полный день