What we are:
- young friendly team;
- team open for new challenges;
- team, where everyone take part in architecture/design development;
- team, where all good ideas are accepted;
- team, which likes clean and well documented code;
- team, where word "refactoring" is frequently used and applied.
What we are not:
- old school guys - we are not afraid of moving to new Scala version or new technologies;
- the Chuck Norris team - we try to have good test coverage;
- try not to say "we can't / it is impossible".
Strong back-end application to gathers information regarding changes of financial data, transforms it (apache storm, akka cluster, akka stream based modules) and saves into global MongoDB database (shared mongo cluster).
It provides client services via REST (Spray), WebSockets, Web UI (Angular JS) with high SLA and security (OAuth2) requirements.
- participate in reference data distribution strategy project - API component development;
- work in a globally distributed team;
- create test cases and work with the QA team to ensure test;
- keep clean design, architecture and test records;
- document code and provide code samples to API users.
Proved Scala experience.
- an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team;
- an opportunity to be innovative and to learn;
- high salary and attractive compensation package.