Credit and Portfolio Risk Analyst (16063931)
- To perform risks and financial analysis of ICG clients, ensure that they are in line with risk policies and market environment.
- Coordinate with relevant product and relationship partners, ensure adherence to developing the Russia ICG franchise in line with the agreed Business and Risk strategy.
- To prepare annual and interim financial and credit analyses for ICG Clients (including financial modeling, determination of risk ratings, assessment of target market criteria / risks / key success factors, risk / reward profiles), in line with ICG Risk policies. To ensure high quality and timely submissions. To do screening of prospect customers from credit point of view.
- To monitor borrower’ credit conditions and related market, industry, regulations developments on a regular basis by gathering of market/industry information and calling on customers. Timely and comprehensively inform risk and business management on any material changes.
- To exsercise judgement and recommend credit approvals to the Risk and Business seniors
- To remain updated on credit processes, policies, systems and incorporate required changes into credit packages and decisions.
- To contribute to regular and adhoc stress tests, rapid portfolio reviews, presentations and other portfolio related requests, as needed.
- To partner with relevant colleagues within risk, as well as banking, product, industry and IRM. Respond to queries from regulators and audits, as required with regards to designated credit files.
- 3-4 years of analytical experience in corporate / FI sector, preferably in international bank or rating agency or audit / consulting.
- Problem loan experience is a plus
- Familiarity with key bank products (corporate);
- Financial analysis;
- Fluent user of Microsoft Office, Excel modelling skills;
- Fluency in English and Russian
- Bachelor / Master degree, preferably in Economics /Accounting
- A CFA (maybe in progress) and/or other evidence of analytical skills is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team player
- Ability to quickly adapt to new environment and learn;
- Self-discipline and self-organizational skills.
Ключевые навыкиАнглийский языкCFAMS ExcelAnalytical skills
Москва, улица Гашека, 6, м. Маяковская
Полная занятость, полный день