Veeam recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Business, a business that must operate 24/7/365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Modern Data Center by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified protection, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs.
- Managing localization and content projects for DACH, Nordics and UK&I sub-regions.
- Delivering localization projects within agreed timelines and scope.
- Localization budget development and management.
- Managing Language Service Providers (recruiting and maintenance)
- Localization optimization (process and tools)
- Keeping the localized website fresh and up to date
- Ensuring content is accessible, useful, findable, and valuable.
- Adjustment of global content plan in accordance with local business demands
- Providing regions with the relevant content that can be used in different marketing online and offline activities.
- Measuring content effectiveness via Google Analytics, CRM (Salesforce)
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams (creative team, internet marketing, product marketing)
- Conducting a competitive content analysis
- Good command of English (not lower than Upper-Intermediate level)
- Good command of German (not lower B2/C1).
- Understanding of localization issues.
- Experience managing Translation Memories, Glossaries and Style Guides will be a plus
- Experience using CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ, Transit, SDLX) will be a plus
- Marketing experience will be a plus
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Analytical capabilities
- Detail-oriented, qualify-focused and proactive
- Ability to learn new tools/systems quickly.
- Strong project management skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in fast-pacing environment
- Excelent communication skills
- Positive attitude and team spirit.
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth
- Flexible work schedule
- An extended medical insurance policy
- A partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- Annual leave 28 days