We are looking for Project cost and Document Control Engineer for one of the large Oil and Gas company
Contract: temporary but with possibility of extension
- University degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar area of International company
- Good verbal and written English
The job holder must have proven:
- E&P Management: Standard Workflow - Best Practices, JOINT VENTURES: REPRESENTATIVE, EXPLORATION BUDGET & WORKPLAN.
- Economics General: Economics , Economics Planning and Control, Cost estimating/budgeting/cost analysis/control.
- Contracting: Def. of Contract Strategy, Variations and Claim Resolution.
- Organization Processes: Project Management process.
- Project Management: Prep. of Development Program & Budget, Close-Out Report Preparation, Cost control, Budgeting Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Planning and Control, Cost estimating/budgeting/cost analysis/control.
- Contracting: Def. of Contract Strategy, Variations and Claim Resolution, Contract Negotiate. & Management.
- Organization Processes: Internal Standard, Project Management process, Feed-back development and diffusion.
- Knowledge of basics of RoK law related to oil & gas industry and internal labor regulations.
- Team player.
- Capability to work with PC, MS office programs.
- Good verbal and written English.