Digital manager ensures excellence in management of all digital and commercial processes at all phases of the product life-cycle across the existing disease areas within the Oncology BU.
This includes providing comprehensive professional services and business partnership to support brand and disease area teams in decision-making, monitoring and execution of important digital and marketing tasks and activities.
- Contribute to enabling Novartis Oncology to attain a leadership position in ground-breaking healthcare digital solutions.
- Ensure that appropriate digital strategies and programs are aligned with customer needs and all strategic imperatives.
- Develop integrated digital campaigns that touch multiple online platforms for a cohesive digital strategy; lead the execution of campaigns.
- Assist in the design and implementation of iPad based promotional materials and deliver business insights into the marketing process to provide our field force with the best interactive material for their customers. Launchpad optimization support.
- Manage the digital agencies’ performance across Brands, ensuring resource, capability and expertise is at the level required.
- Analize post-live business impact of enhancements.
- Benchmark our capabilities against key competition and identify gaps and opportunities for Novartis.
- Educate the Novartis Oncology community on digital technologies and solutions.
- Facilitate and actively promote sharing of best practices, productivity savings and digital trends across the CPO and the other Division, as well as the other Regions.
- Familiarity with and understanding of latest online measurement tools; build digital analytics programs to plot customer online experience.
- Establish deploy and report on success metrics for digital programs as well as lead digital research as necessary
- Support brand teams to drive strategic positioning, differentiation and key marketing messages for brands
- Support the brand teams to develop clear follow up procedures allowing monitoring and evaluating the success of the strategy.
- Ensure optimal internal key stakeholder management.
- Project management in co-operation with brand teams on an as-needed base
- Bachelor’s required.
- Russian and business English (written, spoken at negotiation level)
- Experience in driving digital change management in large organizations with senior facing responsibilities, in pharmaceuticals or other industries
- Solid understanding of digital landscape, development processes and methodologies, demonstrated innovative mindset.
- Strong presentation skills with ability to communicate and engage at the highest levels in the organization.
- Strong Analytical skills and strategic mindset.
- Ability to build relationships, collaborate and influence across a matrix organization.
- Creative thinker who can bring forward long-term solutions to innovate around HCP and consumer engagement, technology solutions.
- Able to work effectively across geographies and cultures
Полная занятость, полный день