On behalf of our client, an international FMCG company,
In Job Russia,
is looking for a KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Manage and develop our business relation with a major customer group or a portfolio of key customers;
- Search for new customers;
- Increase revenue and margin through solid customer relationship and through optimal strategy adapted to the customer specifics;
- The KAM will be directly responsible for the sales development of a new portfolio of FMCG products (pasta other dry food made in Italy), to be launched on Russian market (new business division);
- Prepare and deliver effective selling presentations, communicate approved retail activities and promotional plans;
- Develop timely and accurate sale reports and forecasts (volume and spend) for assigned accounts and revise throughout the year.
- 5-7 years sales experience in FMCG and proven experience in managing with key accounts.
- Proven results, relations and contacts with the major key accounts in Russia (X5, MAGNIT, AUCHAN, METRO, LENTA, OKEY, DIXY, BILLA, etc).
- Self-motivated, energetic and aggressive in driving business and new initiatives.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, communication, computer literacy and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent command of spoken & written English.