Electric Cloud delivers enterprise software that accelerates software delivery. Our products revolutionize 'software production': the back-end of software development, including builds, testing, packaging, and deployment. We are looking for an energetic and talented Middle Quality Engineer to join the team building the Continuous Delivery and DevOps solutions to automate and accelerate end-to-end software build, test and deployment processes.This is your opportunity to help developers at top-notch technology companies around the world make rapid and agile development a reality. This team-oriented environment enables you to work with other motivated, intelligent, and enthusiastic engineers to develop innovative solutions to challenging problems, deliver world-class products and achieve high level of customer satisfaction. We are proud of list of our customers.
- Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Computer science or related field.
- Experience in test automation
- Knowledge of software testing processes and methodologies and their place in software development process.
- Skills in test cases development
- Experience with virtual machines. (Creation, OS installation, configuration, deployment test environment)
- Experience with Bash, Windows shell.
- Experience in Linux and Windows configuring and using
- Skills with scripting programming languages
- Experience with bug-tracking systems.
- Experience with testmanagement systems.
- Experience with continuous integration systems. Understanding of continuous integration systems role in test process (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc).
- Experience with any of version control system (Perforce, SVN, Git, GitHub, etc).
- English — verbal and written. The level anough to communicate with an American team.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Linux or Windows OS Administrating
- Using Python for writing automated tests
- Tcl knowledge
- Skills with writing scripts for Linux and Windows shell
- Experience with VSphere
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with TestLink or TestRail.
- The ability to create and use make files.
- Experience in test automation with continious integrayion systems.
- Experience with Perforce.
- Must have a craving for work and professional growth.
- Must have the desire and ability to get new skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as a solid part of a team
- Financial stability and competitive salary
- Professional development opportunities
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment
- Possible business trips to US
feel free to contact me
skype - barrracuda