- Assists Front Office Manager to direct and control all activities of the Front Office;
- Ensures communications and follow-up on any problems, guest requests or special requirements;
- Training and coaching team.
- Preferably Degree in Tourism and Hotel Management;
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience preferably in a similar position in an international hotel chain;
- Solid knowledge of Front Office service operations;
- Ability to operate computer equipment and /or software systems including but not limited with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Opera PMS and Internet on the level of experienced user;
- Fluent Russian and English both verbally and written;
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and innovative;
- Staff oriented and a natural attitude towards providing excellent communication& interpersonal skills.
- Stable work in accordance with Russian Labor Code in an international company;
- Young & friendly team;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Loyalty Program for employees "Bienvenue ACCOR", which offers discounts on accommodation in hotels and group services.
Липецк, Театральная площадь, 3
Полная занятость, полный день