As employees of the world’s largest toy company, we know that play matters.
It’s a philosophy that is integrated into everything we do. Along with our Strategies, Values and Vision, our unique Employment Experience makes Mattel the best place to play!
So if any of these qualities resonate with you, then this may be your playground!
Currently to our Moscow office we are seeking Logistics Coordinator.
Main objective is to ensure orders are shipped to our distributors/customers at the project prices, conditions on a timely basis, taking into account the Company’s financial coverage requirements and ensuring all relevant paperwork is prepared.
Key Result Areas:
- Documents preparation for custom clearance for import/export;
- ISIS and WMS systems reconciliation, timely correction of discrepancies;
- Inventory movement control in the warehouse;
- Claims and/or credit-notes handling;
- Product parameter changes tracking and appropriate changes input into the registration system.
Main Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Documents preparation for customer clearance;
- Daily discrepancies checking in systems: identification and adjustment;
- Incoming/outgoing transmissions tracking in the constant contact with Sales Administrator, requests posting in the IT department in case of errors identification;
- Claims and/or credit-notes – quick handling of all customers’ claims and create credit-note if needed. Follow up with the warehouse on a regular basis;
- New products appearance tracking, timely new products’ description and parameters downloading into the system.
- University bachelor/master degree (preferable in logistics area);
- Good knowledge of Windows XP;
- Foreign languages: English – spoken/written intermediate level;
- Additional advantage: 1,5 years of experience in logistics / sales administration (preferably in a retail/wholesalers environment);
- Familiar with letter of Credits, Delivery Notes, Invoicing etc.
We look for a candidate that can:
- Play Fair: Has high Ethical Standards.
- Play to Grow and with Passion: Is goal oriented, results driven with a strong desire to see tasks through to completion, great attention to detail is demanded on a continuing basis.
- Play Together: Has ability to interact professionally and comfortably at all levels within the organization, ability to build and maintain good working relationships cross-functionally, strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work as part of a team and be a good team player.