Our client Accenture Latvia is a global company providing services in the field of management consulting, technology and outsourcing. Invites candidates for the position of Java developer.
· Developing and Integrating application components using Java to meet business requirements
· Understanding and experience of object oriented analysis and design
· Designing, coding and testing of Java Applications that meet design specifications
· Good understanding of overall delivery lifecycle and supporting methodologies and processes (RUP, Agile, Waterfall)
· Creation, execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface)
· Identifying and maintaining configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements
· Implementing all actions required to deploy an application; including testing to ensuring that the application meets both technical and business needs
· Maintain, repair and tune Java applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; directing user support activities; managing preventive maintenance
Basic Qualifications Experience/Skills Necessary
· Excellent programming ability and knowledge of Java (Java Platform, Enterprise Edition) are the most critical skills required for this position.
· The candidate should have at least 3 years of expertise in developing Java applications, although the opportunity to join at more junior levels does exist.
· Experience programming in a real-time asynchronous systems desirable, and an emphasis on server side development would be advantageous .
Other relevant skills/Experience
· A good understanding of Object Orientated programming, analysis and design
· Knowledge of data modelling
· Experience working in a client/consulting environment
· Agile development experience
· Integration with web applications and e-commerce platforms