ScienceSoft is looking for Senior Java Developer.
- 5+ years’ experience with server, networking or queue-based software development
- 4+ years’ experience with Java
- Mandatory experience with Spring Framework
- Experience with Hibernate or iBATIS and relational databases
- Strong understanding of advanced Java topics such as multithreading, synchronization and debugging memory allocations of Java applications
- Experience with scalable, multi-server, multi-database application development
- experience in AEM (Adobe CQ) is highly needed
- Familiarity with version control and issue tracking systems (e.g. GIT and Jira)
- Strong knowledge in object oriented design and modular software architecture
- Experience with Linux or Unix environments.
- A team player with excellent communications skills, energy, enthusiasm, and a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with Google Protobuf or Other Binary Based Messaging Systems
- Experience with Apache Camel or similar technologies for Enterprise Integration Patterns (BPEL, NMR)
- Experience with Zookeeper and Hadoop
- Android application development experience a plus
- Opportunity for professional self-realization
- Friendly and united team
- 25-days of paid vacation
- 100%-paid sick leave
- Language course and other corporate programs
- Medical insurance
- Competitive (official) salary.