We are looking for an experienced Java developer to work for a big and long-term project for our customer in Sweden. It is an integration project in public sector mostly related to state hospitals in Sweden.
- Excellent java skills, strong OO design skills;
- Experience with Spring and at least one application server;
- Basic knowledge of ESB like Mule, Camel or similar;
- Good English (conversational level);
- Being proactive team player;
- Ability to travel to Scandinavia (Stockholm);
- Experience with JMS, ActiveMQ, knowledge of enterprise integration patterns (EIP) and Spring Integration will be a plus.
If you lack something from the list above but feel you are the right person for us, don’t hesitate to apply.
- Development of a backend server using cutting edge java technologies.
- International company, Scandinavian spirit, young and enthusiastic colleagues, business trips to Scandinavia;
- Nice office in the very center of the city (7 minutes walk from "Nevskiy prospect" and "Admiralteyskaya" metro stations), free beverages and cookies;
- Swedish and English classes, no dress code, flexible working hours, certifications at the company's expense;
- X-BOX, awesome corporate events, lots of FUN :)
- White salary and compliance with Russian law.
Please, apply in English and specify your salary expectations.
Ключевые навыкиJavaSpring FrameworkSOAPRESTESBApache CamelMuleJMS
Санкт-Петербург, Большая Конюшенная, 29, м. Невский проспект
Полная занятость, полный день