Be our Project Manager for our plant in Gagarin!
- Technical studies (construction related);
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position;
- Advance knowledge of construction materials, processes and equipment;
- Ability to read blueprints, structural drawings and plan sets;
- Involvement in big building projects (construction of new plants);
- Advanced English level (German is an advantage);
- Very good leadership skills;
- Good IT knowledge;
- Hands on approach.
- Oversee and direct construction project from conception to completion;
- Participation to the management meetings and implement the approved decisions;
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors;
- Select appropriate construction methods and strategies;
- Creating reports on work progress and budget matters to the Technical Director;
- Support in the relation with the authorities regarding the necessary authorizations.
- Comprehensive induction program;
- Continuous personal development;
- Working for a successful organization;
- Medical insurance.
If you are interested in this opportunity and if you are ready to work in Gagarin, please send your application in English.
The daily work of 7,800 employees in 17 plants across Europe makes EGGER a leading international producer for wood-based materials. We continuously grow with innovative products for the furniture industry, architects, fabricators and trade.