- High Education
- Good level of English in writing & speaking
- Good level of Kazakh language is preferable
- Pleasant looking & good manners
- Experience on the position of Cabin Crew not less than 1 year
- Excellent cooking and service skills
- Highly organized and discipline person
- High hygiene aspect
- Diligent person with “can do” work attitude, flexible & mobile
- Customer oriented person
- Stress resistant person
- Knowing basics of dress code rules
- Opened and sociable person with very clear diction
- Cabin Crew be reporting to СABIN CREW DIRECTOR, and will be responsible for the following activities describing below, but not limited:
- Reporting to the СABIN CREW DIRECTOR, ensuring that standards of cabin service are carried out at all times.
- Arrange the in-flight catering to an exceptional standard, using catering companies, hotels & restaurants.
- Maintain the aircraft cabin & its appearance
- To ensure the highest standards of safety are adhered to at all times.
- Expose the virtues of confidentiality & discretion.
- To be able to work on a flexible schedule, to be creative & dynamic and good team player
- To be able to prioritize, work methodically, quickly & with professionalism at all times, while having a high degree of accuracy even when under pressure.
- Possess adaptability & innovation with attention to detail & quality.
- Being of a friendly disposition & an excellent standard of personal presentation
- Medical insurance after 3 months probation period
- 36 days of vacation
Алматы, Фурманова, 65, м. Жибек Жолы
Полная занятость, гибкий график