GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
At GE, today’s interns match their ambition with direction and become our leaders of tomorrow. New GEneration program combines coursework, intensive job assignments and interactive seminars to equip you with exceptional technical, and business skills. The internship will be the first step toward a successful future in GE business. The program is led by GE professionals and mentors and is committed to developing future Leadership programs participants and business leaders.
- Assist in preparing recommendations regarding complex financial accounting and reporting issues and transaction structuring
- Provide support in initiation process improvements as assigned.
- Provide support in complying with design and execution of internal control and information systems to ensure adequate records, appropriate authorizations of transactions, and safeguard assets.
- Help Regional Controller to define and implement accounting procedures for GE, related affiliates, and associated companies that provide adequate information for control of the business and meet all standards for financial reporting, tax reporting, and corporate regulations
- Provide support in driving completion of controllership initiatives
- Assist in preparing accounting reports to ensure accurate communication of financial results to management / stakeholders
- Analyze changes in accounting/reporting requirements
- University undergraduate with one of the following specializations: Accounting or Finance.
- Ability to work 25-40 hours per week in a dynamic, changing environment (flexible hours)
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills – able to analyze a big amount of data
- Strong Interpersonal Skills/Team Player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eligible to work in Russia
- Fluent English and Russian