Since 2006, SPD-Ukraine has worked with more than 10 countries delivering business solutions across the spectrum of international development contexts.
We know how to provide customers with solutions that improve their quality and effectiveness, no matter what country they're in.
NimbleCommerce is white-label platform providing e-commerce solutions and services for publishers and merchants. The product helps merchants sell their own pre-paid offers and gift cards through a network of publisher branded sites. Its services include an e-commerce platform, merchandising and promotions system, offer redemption system for merchants, syndication platform, mobile capabilities, email campaign management, analytics and reporting. Platform is running on 4 clusters located in different parts of the world and hosts ~400 publisher's branded e-commerce sites. Clusters are connected by own network allowing to supply & reserve offers, establish online contracts between publishers and powerful reporting system.
- At least 1 year of exerience working in IT company with project documentation
- Clear writing style and content organizational skills, passion for creating detailed technical documentation
- Excellent written and spoken English (higher education majoring in English is a plus)
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent written and werbal communication skills
- Self-starting person who can proactively identify and solve problems and tasks independently
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver outcomes with minimal direct supervision is required
- Proactive, results-oriented personality
- Experience in E-commerce is a plus
- Internal team processes documentation (team work with teamleads)
- Knowledge center - business logic of main areas accross our huge platform. Includes existing widely used logic as well as creating new one based on requirements/specs (team work with engineers & BA)
- Architecture documentation - full and comprehensive description of system (team work with architects)
- A team of experienced professionals, ready to share their knowledge and skills
- Competitive salary according to your professional skills and expectations
- Convenient office location and cozy workspace
- Flexible working hours
- 20 paid vacation days
- Free English courses
- Decent compensation package