Our client- a world leading company in equipment manufacturing - is searching for Area Sales Manager (St-Petersburg)
- Development of the assigned territory in order to find and develop new Key Customers in the region, maintaining relationships and establishing relations with the potential Distributors of the Company, pro-actively planning, forecasting and monitoring sales of products and solutions within the assigned territory with a focus on the target group of high-impact customers, based on sales budgets and targets set up by the company.
- Organizing, developing and effecting sales activities within the assigned territory, including:
- direct sales to end users and equipment manufacturers;
- indirect sales to market via network of distributors on the defined territory;
- introducing and presenting products and solutions to decision makers and decision making units at buying customers;
- consulting customer and studying customers’ requirements in order to fulfill customer needs with proving the Company best solutions, selecting and offering products and solutions to customers based on their identified needs and specifics;
- agreeing commercial terms of supply with buying customers, taking orders and handing them over for further fulfillment in accordance with the Company Standards, and taking responsibility for the terms agreed;
- constantly maintaining and developing relationship with customers.
- Implementing credit/debt policy according to the Company Standards within the assigned territory, monitoring timely payments by customers.
- Taking and handling customer claims.
- Constant monitoring and analysis of competition on the Market defined as from direct deliveries as from alternative distributors and development of the actions to be taken with the relative reports.
- Reporting to the Company management according to the corporate standards.
- Technical education; economic education is a plus;
- Good command of English, written and spoken, is mandatory, ability to provide information in a useful and transparent way;
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience and proven track record in selling technological/production equipment and/or its parts and components on the B2B basis with proactive role in a team with high degree of the responsibility;
- Previous job experience with international companies is a plus;
- Advanced PC user: MS Office;
- Valid driving license;
- Willingness to travel extensively;
- Possibility to work on a home office basis;
- High level of responsibility, result orientation, well developed communication and presentation skills, ability to work both individually and in a team.
- Monthly base salary
- Target-based year-end bonus according to corporate policies, starting from 2016 based strongly on a year performance review results defined (30-60%);
- Company car, or possibility to use private car on business during probation period (expense coverage provided);
- Working tools provided by the company (laptop, peripherals, mobile phone).
Полная занятость, полный день