Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
более 6 лет
The Senior Buyer is responsible for assigned commodities and/or services to plan and purchase to maintain stocking levels that are within established guidelines. This position must assure that commodities and/or services are filled in a timely and cost effective manner, while maintaining the highest level of quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Execution of the MRP plan, as provided by the Master Scheduler, on assigned commodities
• Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers.
• Initiate effort for the reduction of product cost, lead times, and inventory holdings on assigned commodities
• Develop and manage budget estimates, purchase price variance, and other measures of performance.
• Collaborate with Sustaining Engineering to source materials for obsolescence, replacement strategy, or to meet special customer requirements.
• Work with suppliers and internal MRB team for the timely resolution of discrepant materials.
• Adhere to department policies and procedures in the ethical execution of all duties.
• Implement and maintain supplier compliance programs and departmental metrics; report and/or provide inputs on functional area metrics
• Performs complex highly technical procurements with the ability to suggest technical alternatives to procurement issues.
• Assists management with strategic sourcing projects.
Educations and/or Experience:
• BS degree in business/Engineering or materials with minimum of 3 years directly-related experience.
• Hands-on experience working with SAP software.
• Knowledge of PC and database programs, including MS Office;
• Strong Excel skills;
• Must have excellent organizational, typing and communication skills;
• Experience in an ISO production environment will be a plus
• Working knowledge of contract law and Russian Customs.
Additional Education/Experience for (Senior Buyer):
• Mechanical background and/or experience in electronic contract manufacturing.
• Strong technical background with reading and understanding engineering drawings and specifications.
Language Skills: Good level of English or Spanish
This job reports to: Senior Director
Полная занятость, полный день
Отклик направлен работодателю
Сопроводительное письмо к отклику
Произошла ошибка, попробуйте ещё раз