Our client is a world leader in heat-tracing, fire and performance wiring and sensing solutions for the oil and gas industry
- To establish project technical requirements through regular liaison with new and existing clients.
- To direct and manage design and site based resources to meet project time and budgetary constraints.
- Represent Pentair Thermal Management (PTM) in engineering design discussions with, for example, Clients and sub-contractors
- Have complete ownership and accountability (including commercial responsibility) to ensure the successful execution of a number of challenging medium to large international projects (< £1M).
- Manage groups of designers and engineers within the projects who could be based throughout Europe and/or the Company’s Indian Design Centre.
- Regularly monitor actual project progress against initial agreed schedule instigating corrective measures where necessary to ensure deadlines are met to ensure client satisfaction.
- Assist in the development of new (and modifications to existing) engineering software/techniques that will enhance the service provided to our clients.
- Participate in development and improvement initiatives, and undertake internal and external training and product awareness.
- Establishing and maintaining regular communication with all interested parties associated with the successful execution of the projects including a clear understanding of how to adapt to different national business habits to achieve the desired results.
- Higher education (electrical engineer);
- Fluent level of English;
- High salary level;
- Extended social package