· You will be playing a key role as a Reima LLC ERP main user to provide business support for the ERP key- and end users in Russia. In this role you will communicate effectively with both local and global business leaders, resources and third parties. You are also responsible for managing the ERP related development backlog and creating specifications on changes.
· You will be responsible for aligning local IT processes with group IT
· You will be also supporting Reima LLC with common IT development tasks
We expect you to have:
· General understanding and experience on ERP systems and processes
· Experience on system work, SQL database, data communications and integrations
· Fluent communications skills in English (other language skills are an asset)
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
· Experience on IT partner management procedures
· A suitable education with degree
· Willingness to work hands on and with “can do” attitude
To succeed in this position, you have an ability to work independently in an international setting.
You have positive hands on approach and can deliver high quality work and excellent results even under pressure and deadlines. Experience on Microsoft Dynamics NAV will be kept as an asset.