GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Junior Manual QA Engineer to join its Kyiv office.
The Quality Assurance Engineer individual will be part of the Certification engineering team that configures and qualifies solutions for our Broadcast customers. These solutions are deployed and in use worldwide for 24×7 operations. A system of this complexity demands quality processes, controls, and testing capability be designed and applied throughout the product development lifecycle. This individual will play a key role in the testing and qualification of the live-to-air broadcast products.
The purpose of this position is to find a qualified software quality assurance engineer who possesses quality assurance engineering aptitudes and skills to work closely with developers during the requirements, design, construction, and test phase of development.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- The ideal candidate must be able to advise on testing, create detailed test plans and put a focus on test automation for Java and Web based applications. Given a comprehensive test plan, the successful candidate can write/run manual/automated tests to ensure the quality of the deliverables of the development team, using both white- and black-box testing techniques. Candidates must be able to communicate efficiently with other development teams in Germany, the US and Canada.
- 1+ years of the QA manual testing experience (GUI regression testing)
- Design and contribute to real-world test scenarios that emulate the end-user experience.
- Experience in testing on Windows, Linux, Mac OS platforms
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written) and the ability to communicate efficiently in English via both phone and e-mail is a must
- Experience developing using a SCRUM process
- Experience with working in a distributed team, across several time zones
- A proven track record to work independently, though collaboratively and a willingness to learn
- Ability to setup complex testing environment from a scratch is a big plus
- Experience with multimedia and broadcast software is a plus
- Experience in web services/api based solutions is a plus
- Experience with VmWare/hypervisors is a plus