GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Engineering Project Manager to join its Lviv office.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Managing single or multiple mid-sized teams that are composed of developers, testers and designers, and are working in quite a wide range of different technologies. Main focus will be mobile and web. Working with GL sales team in pre-sales activities. Taking active role in GL internal activities like conferences, PR events, customers visits, constant improvements of working conditions and processes.
- We want to emphasise on “engineering” key work in position name, what means that candidate must have very strong technical background and on-hands programming experience, as GL is know for providing complex and innovative technical solutions to our clients that requires technical expertise at all levels.
- Initially candidate will start managing single project with a newly established team of Android developers working on a firmware and UI application for well known STB vendor. Team is developing applications both for Android STB and Android mobile devices. Team has a strong potential to grow much and expand with more Android developers, iOS developers, QAs and UX/UI designer.
- At least 6 years of total IT experience
- At least 4 years of software development experience
- At least 2 years of 10+ people teams leading and project management
- Expert in Agile methodologies
- Expert in projects estimations
- Strong technical background and on hands experience in wide range of programming languages and technologies
- Mobile and web on-hands programming experience
- C++ background is an advantage
- Solutions architecture development experience
- Expert in networking and telecommunications
- Expert in QA and AQA methodologies, processes, documentation and tools
- Advanced English
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in recruiting new teams or team extensions
- Understanding and having practical experience in well known people retention tools and techniques
- Accurate and responsible
- Smart and creative
- Able to contribute to UI/UX design
- Able to take leadership and personal responsibility
- Able to make things done!
Полная занятость, полный день