Leantegra develops a platform for real-time location sensing and analytics, which includes both software and hardware. The platform is targeted primarily to system integrators and digital/marketing agencies, which deliver innovations in the space of commercial venues - shopping malls, exhibition centers, amusement parks, airports etc. Geography of our projects spans Israel, UAE, Jordan, UK, Switzerland, Ukraine and keeps growing.
We're opening "Project Manager" vacancy for the new ambitious project in Kiev. This project will be based on the existing products of Leantegra, which will be applied to the Smart City domain. You will take part in transforming the way cities operate and municipalities make smarter and more efficient decisions.
Your responsibilities will include the following ones:
- Drive all project planning activities: roadmap, schedule, resourcing, product architecture and network deployment.
- Supervising the product trials in Kiev - coordinate deployments and testing activities.
- Ownership of the iteration-level planning and delivery management - Scrum based approach is preferred.
- Communications with the local R&D team, system integrators, hardware manufacturers and potential customers.
- Supply chain management for hardware manufacturing - PCB components, plastics, mechanical parts, logistics.
- Ensuring the most optimal delivery processes and the best quality - work closely with Quality Assurance team.
This role will report directly to Delivery Director.
- Successful track record on Project Manager positions - at least 2+ years of experience.
- Engineering background - several years of experience with Software Development or Quality Assurance.
- Experience of embedded or hwe development is a plus
- Experience with agile methodologies and process frameworks: Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Optional: experience with telecom or network deployment projects, including NOC setup and SLA-based support.
- Fluent English - spoken and written.
What We Offer
- Startup environment with a great flexibility to work according to your preferences.
- Interesting and ambitious projects: product development for software and hardware, global markets, multiple technologies.
- Competitive compensation package with a loyal bonus scheme.
- Option to extend your technical skills to the other domains: embedded, web, cloud, mobile etc.