Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1000 properties in over 100 countries, is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels and resorts with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, Sheraton®, Westin®, Four Points® by Sheraton, W®, Le Méridien®, Aloft®, ElementSM and Tribute.
Situated on the river banks of Esil, in the heart of Astana's Central Park and in the center of the Diplomatic district The St. Regis Astana will open early 2017.
120 sumptuous guest suites feature a unique identity of discreet luxury. The hotel will embrace a specialty grill restaurant where guests enjoy an unrivaled service and sample the best ingredients or indulge in the flawless luxury of Iridium Spa after a long day of captivating city impressions or business meetings.
Position Title - Chief Concierge
Report to – Director of Rooms
- To supervise the Concierge staff, train them, make sure that all information that might be needed by Guests are always available and updated.
- Monitoring, updating and streamlining all information provided to guests.
- Updating all records concerning hotel functions and entertainment.
- Train the Staff when necessary to ensure they are up to standard.
- Coach and counsel all subordinate employees whenever necessary.
- Maintain good relationships and open lines of communication with all other departments.
- Supervise the Staff and make sure that there are helpful with Guests and are attending to all Guests needs in a very professional manner.
- Maintain continuous contact with Hotel Guests to ensure that problems or complaints are handled quickly, efficiently and courteously.
- Uphold the Hotel’s commitment to gracious hospitality and follow through on staff courtesy Training programs.
- Prepare the topics of training of the Bell Staff as well as the follow up.
- Be aware of all current programs applicable at the Hotel.
- Be well aware of all information pertaining to the working hours of the different outlets of the Hotel as well as all events taking place.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE:
Must be able to speak fluently, read and write in English and Russian
- High school or equivalent education required. Vocational hospitality training preferred.
- Prior administrative/receptionist experience required.
- Prior hospitality experience preferred.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Starwood standards.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.