Java Developer will be responsible for the design and development of new enterprise solutions as well as any enhancements of these solutions going forward. Developer must be a pursuing problem solver who is able to find solutions to problems in efficient manner. . Candidates without software development and at least one full cycle project delivery experience will not be considered.
- Experience on current architectural and technology paradigms and concepts, including micro services architecture and event-driven architecture (EDA).
- 3+ years of Java and related technology experience in software development
- Strong understanding and experience with design patterns
- Demonstrated ability to understand, analyze and apply abstract architectural concepts
- Experienced with agile development using Scrum
- Experience as a full stack developer (UI, middle-tier and database)
- Experience on JSON, REST/SOAP.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and keep abreast of the latest technological advances.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with test, support engineers end users, including identifying business rules and logic embedded in existing processes.
- Experience with automated unit testing and use of version control systems (Git, BitBucket etc.) for code management are plus.
- interesting projects
- paid maternity leave, flexible working time
- Competitive salary (discussed at the interview)
- opportunity for professional development and career growth