We are working on a platform, which receive data about securities and prices from various data providers, enrich and validate it, and finally distribute the consolidated data to internal bank systems. Our team is responsible for several GUI applications, which allow to adjust information about securities and prices, export the information and manage configuration of the backend components.
Project is developed by several teams located in a few geographical locations (USA, Kiev and China).
- Intensive communication with project stakeholders and other teams.
- Review architecture and code.
- Source code development.
- Technically strong energetic individual, who can bring innovation to the group.
- Good knowledge of Java (Core, JDBC, MT, Collections, I/O).
- Good knowledge of Angular JS, Java Script, HTML/CSS.
- Good knowledge of SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Good J2EE (EJB, MDB, JSP, Servlet).
- Good SQL, preferably Oracle.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.