NetCracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world’s most respected TOMS Solutions (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for:
Technical Trainer (Telecommunications industry)
- Higher technical education, preferably in Telecom-related area;
- Experience in Telecommunications industry in any of the following areas: Order Management, Circuit Design/Assign, Provisioning, Network Inventory, Network Element Management, Outside Plant;
- Knowledge of infrastructure and business processes of telecom service providers;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Technical English (Intermediate or higher);
- As a plus, experience as Technical Trainer.
- Delivering trainings for internal employees;
- Making on-line help topics;
- Communication and collaboration with software engineers and subject matter experts on product features and capabilities;
- Developing training materials;
- Review developed training content.
- Opportunities for career development;
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.