- Responsible for product certification on TRTC 020\2011 (electromagnetic compatibility).
- Acts as the unit level advisor for a product line on the interpretation and application of standards and/or product safety principles to assure compliance and enterprise consistency. Provides unit education and exchanges information across multiple divisions.
- Plans and uses a structured process to analyze product safety and standards issues across product lines. Exchanges information across divisions, educating unit personnel in product safety and standards compliance.
- Identifies and facilitates adoption of suitable international, national and industry standards, executing plans to enhance worldwide supply of parts and materials in order to assure product line compliance with all appropriate government codes, regulations and voluntary standards.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of industry and technical trends and practices in the area of product safety, standards, regulations and homologation.
- Participates in community of practice activities that foster development and adaptation of common engineering processes and tools to improve and leverage the individual and organization performance of the engineering function.
- Relevant Experinece 4-7 years
- Masters / Bachelor Degree in Business/Management discipline, Engineering/Technology discipline or Science discipline
- Knowledge of Product Delivery Process programs.
- Knowledge in engineering principles, theory and practice as well as product knowledge.
- Knowledge of safety, quality and environmental laws, regulations and goals.
- Fundamental understanding of machine forms relevant to the specific job assignment and Company division/unit. Knowledge/familiarity with machines manufactured by competitors.
- Knowledge of industry standards relating to engineering, manufacturing and/or quality.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Полная занятость, полный день