In this role, you will be instrumental in identifying advertising, business development and partnership opportunities during the day, including off-hours to match the respective market’s time zones for meetings, frequent travel to conferences, events and client meetings abroad. You will work with both our teams in San Francisco, Berlin, Moscow and Kiev to coordinate around the clock processes. We are looking for someone who is proactive, with positive attitude and who is a team player.
- Identify, contact and develop possible prospects in order to create new advertising relationships and continuously close new accounts.
- Identify and contact companies that can utilize our payment solutions and create awareness for our payment and advertising platform by attending events, meeting clients in your market.
- Develop and deliver compelling sales messages, proposals and presentations, gather market data and requirements to improve our product via the product team.
- Maintain a keen understanding of the latest technology, market conditions, competitive activities and industry trends.
- Graduate degree with a background in Sales,Business Management, Advertising, Marketing or other related field. MBA preferred.
- Previous experience in sales required.
- Effective negotiation and closing skills.
- Fluent level English language required. Additional foreign languages preferred.
- Management experience in a fast-paced sales environment a plus.
- Previous experience with e-commerce a plus.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation;
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Annual assessments;
- Optional business trips;
- Corporate and social events.
Киев, площадь Льва Толстого, м. Площадь Льва Толстого
Полная занятость, полный день