A successful candidate will take a role of a BI Developer in a team responsible for a support and development of a web dashboard application.
This application is accessible on desktop and tablets and provides senior management with an intuitive view of the recent changes/trends and allows business stakeholders to trace their main KPIs as well. Team should figure out the best data models and message formats using industry standards. New solution will be feed by tens of existing upstream systems. Application should be able to present the data as close to real-time as possible.
- Support and development of a web dashboard application [including data model] as BI Developer [Tableau].
- Perform development activities from gathering requirements and designing solutions, through developing code / reports, to testing and release / deployment.
- Collaborate with end users, project stakeholders and support partners to identify needs, goals, and business models.
- Create complex formulas and calculations within Tableau to meet the needs of complex business logic.
- Experience with the design and development of Tableau visualization solutions.
- Dashboards and document designing experience.
- Good analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and understand how best to visualize.
- Knowledge of best practices in data visualization and dashboarding.
- Strong DW-BI Skills and Data modeling.
- Advanced knowledge of reports performance optimization.
- Ability to analyze and dissect user requirements and build front-end BI applications according to specifications.