- Aspen Technology, the world's leading supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing, has opportunities for recent university graduates. We have modeling, analytical, and programming positions in organizations that work directly with our software products such as, Research & Development, Quality, Product Management, and Business Analysis.
- We are looking for candidates keen to develop their careers in the following areas :Professional Services, Technical Support, Sales, and Business Consulting.
- These opportunities will provide exposure to our world-class technology and prepare participants for a career in the software technology industry.
- Gain proficiency in core AspenTech products within the designated training period.
- Product knowledge will be gained through self-study, attending public trainings and 1:1 mentoring.
- Specific learning objectives to be determined.
- Customer Engagement
- Conduct product demonstrations and educate end users about AspenTech software features and functionality (after 4-6 month training period).
- Bachelor degree in Chemical engineering. Business related degrees also considered.
- Right to live& work in Russia essential
- Geographically flexible and open to travel internationally with no restrictions essential.
- Willing to learn a range of business or technical specialties based on business needs.
- Excellent interpersonal,communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong academic performance.
- Ability to travel extensively (including international travel).
- English and Russian fluency(written and verbal) essential.
- Hands on process industry experience desirable, but not required.
Москва, Новинский бульвар, 8
Полная занятость, полный день