*Anaplan – new technology platform to model business process (budgeting, spending analysis, planning and etc). Combines advantages of Excel and Access. Based on cloud and in-memory computing.
- Regular meetings with the stakeholders and key business users aimed to analyze existent business processes inefficiency and business requirements for further optimization;
- Analysis of business processes (sales/marketing/finance/supply) and business requirements and their mapping to Anaplan capabilities;
- Creation of Business requirements definition document and it’s sign-off with business;
- Design and Modelling of business processes in Anaplan including but not limited to model architecture, master data management and workflow (extended modeler training will be provided, however solid skills of Excel and preferable Access are required to ensure fast learning);
- Alignment of the model with Global process owners and Global Governance teams;
- Team work with project manager to develop project plan and other project documents;
- Creation of User Acceptance Test plan for own developments;
- Creation of documentation and instructions for business users of business model logic;
- Enhancements of the model based on the feedback and warranty period, bugs fixing and maintenance.
- High education in IT, mathematics or economics;
- At least 2 years’ experience in modelling sales, marketing, planning or finance business processes in Access, Excel VBA or SQL;
- Expert level of Excel knowledge;
- Driving behavior, ability to drive end-to-end modelling process with minimum guidance;Analytical mind;
- Think-out-of the box mind, ability to propose new/not-standard solutionsAbility to model business process and analyze gaps;
- Ability to work in constantly changing environment within tough timelines;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Good knowledge of sales, marketing, corporate reporting, budgeting and planning processes as advantage;
- Experience working in FMCG companies as advantage;
- Fluent level of English;
- Ability to travel (up to 25% of time).