Innovative mobile company is currently looking for QA engineer for mobile app development that enables real-time recognition and artificial intelligence.
This is absolutely new area and we are on the edge of the newest technologies - some of which being actually created by us.
The company is based in San Francisco and has offices in Russia.
Vacancy is based in Sochi.
- Manual testing of mobile app for iOS
- Create detailed, comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Team-work with the team of developers
- Experience in mobile app quality assurance and knowledge of potentially weak aspects of different platforms
- Experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Understanding of usability basics, suggesting improvements for better user experience
Nice to have
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
Join the most innovative team in the world, which builds a new project for global market. This is a rare chance to participate in the company and see how the product is rolled out worldwide, starting from the US market.
The company founders had implemented multiple successful startups with great exits and are getting together real dream-team with top notch developers now.
If you feel that you are an exceptionally great engineer - we are looking forward to talking to you.