Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Software Test Automation Engineer (front-end) for our St. Petersburg office to make the team even stronger.
- Build automation test approach and process for customer critical project;
- Сommunicate directly with the customer.
- 3+ years of experience as an Automation Engineer;
- Good knowledge of Java/C#;
- Mature experience in writing front-end test automation using Selenium;
- Experience in building automation test process from scratch;
- Knowledge of and experience in using CI process and any CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity and similar);
- Good command of English (real experience of oral communication with the customer);
- Good communication skills, readiness for close interaction with the customer.
Nice to have:
- Experience as a manual QA;
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with any Selenium framework (knowledge of any BDD frameworks such as Cucumber, JBehave and similar).
- Flexible working schedule;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Bonus program;
- Medical insurance;
- Corporate sport activities: football, volleyball, yoga, table-tennis, corporate discount for swimming pool;
- Individual career development plan, a wide range of technological and soft skills trainings and workshops;
- Ergonomic working places, convenient geographical location of the office;
- Relocation support for the candidates from other locations.