Nasc Technologies was incorporated in March 2010 in Dublin, Ireland. The company develops innovative enterprise grade field opex management solutions, targeted at the mobile telecoms sector. The solutions can transform the management of field opex, providing real time visibility and control, thus allowing costs to be driven down and efficiencies to be driven up.
- Project Management Executive monitors the implementation of projects efficiently and on time, and prepares appropriate documentation
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure projects implementation within the limits of schedule, budget and resources
- Create, execute and revise project plans
- Identify resources required for successful project execution
- Push and manage project member individual tasks, responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operational activities of a project
- Report project status to stakeholders
- Monitor and ensure client satisfaction of project implementation
- Escalate project problems in time to Project Manager
- Higher education
- Work experience in engineering and management positions for more than 1 years
- Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to carry out the analysis and design of information systems
- Ability to organize work teams.
- The ability to find creative solutions
- Knowledge of English (upper intermediate)
- Ability to conduct business correspondence with the Russian, Ukrainian and English.
- Personal characteristics: Leadership, resilience, flexibility, time management