Project Coordinator Job Description
Department: Project Management
Report to: Project Manager
Location: Moscow, Russia
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Executes assigned administrative tasks set by project managers.
- Assists project managers with preparation of project set-up. This may involve analysis of prior account and project experience; lessons learned from previous products, etc.
- Coordinates receipt and delivery of project materials using PM operations forms.
- Assists with quality assurance of project materials.
- Assists project managers with organizing time, tasks, and resources into schedules. Coordinates activities of in-house staff and vendors assigned to project.
- Assists project managers with the preparation of project budgets. Tracks project progress in terms of costs incurred and progress toward deliverables. Assists project managers in preparation of POs.
- Learns the use of MediaLocate’s internal management and translation system.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required in support of assigned projects.
Perform Evaluation of Projects:
- Evaluates vendors, following MediaLocate’s standard process.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by supporting project managers in management of client relationship.
- Enters/updates client related information to MediaLocate’s knowledge base.
- Acts as secondary representative of MediaLocate for project specific items, keeping project managers informed of client perceptions.
- Will manage projects fully (from beginning to end) as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Accomplished User of Project Management tools (Word, Excel, MS Project, general management systems).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Oral and written proficiency in another language is strongly recommended and desirable.
- Ability to execute assigned tasks within deadlines. Ability to meet deadlines under pressure. Good team player.
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and able to multitask. Comfort in multiple languages desired and ability to deal with large volumes in up to 30 languages simultaneously.
- Good customer service skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Some experience in the localization industry is desirable (in Sales, Engineering, Translation, QA, or as a Project Manager).
- Bachelor's degree is recommended, preferably in translation, business, computer sciences, or a related technical field.
- Previous business experience advantageous.