Our Client, a multinational FMCG company (Fortune 500), is announcing an opening of Procurement Executive (Kharkov) position.
- analyzing internal needs, external markets and cost structures to support the definition;
- developing sourcing strategies;
- participating and leading negotiations with suppliers to achieve economies of scale and best commercial terms and conditions for company;
- preparing and reviewing of contracts with suppliers;
- ensuring high-quality services for Internal Customers;
- building working relationships with suppliers and Internal Customers to ensure procurement activities are carried out in an optimal way.
The Company offers:
- University Degree;
- 1+ years of experience in purchasing services within a large international or local company;
- experience of conducting negotiations with suppliers, work with contracts and claims;
- working knowledge of English (Upper-Intermediate);
- strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- proactivity, analytical thinking, commercial acumen.
- challenging job in a multinational environment;
- professional development opportunities;
- competitive salary and compensation package.