Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
We’re looking for a hard-working writer and editor to help develop and create content for the Knowledge Management and Research department of one of the world’s fastest growing telecommunications software companies. Job requirements will include delivering a wide variety of writing, copy editing and content production management assignments, as well as working with events and digital marketing specialists to make sure the company’s content distribution and business objectives are met. The ideal candidate will be able to write and edit marketing content and work in a collaborative, competitive and deadline-driven environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the writing, editing, creating, producing and delivering f a wide range of marketing deliverables – articles, blog posts, email newsletters, presentations, site content, etc.
- Work with multiple experts, departments to transform their knowledge and practical experience to a well-read, well-received informational content and integrate it to a NetCracker informational environment.
Experience & Requirements:
- 1+ year writing, editing, proofreading, fact-checking and rewriting copy, for a variety of business audiences, in a deadline-driven, competitive environment.
- Excellent writing, communication and organizational skills.
- Must be computer literate, Internet savvy and have experience using Microsoft Office and other products used for content creation.
- Must be able to work well and think clearly under pressure, meet deadlines and learn from content edits and changes.
- Experience in managing editorial or marketing content projects from concept to delivery is a plus.
- Experience in Telecommunications or IT industry is preferred.
- English Intermediate or higher
- Must provide writing sample that show you are capable of producing engaging, accurate and interesting content (likely from the Telecom, IT industries) that catalyzes the desired call to action
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, communications or other field of study that requires critical thinking, creativity and consistent content production.