Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
Playwing is looking for an exceptional and talented Senior Game Programmer to join our outstanding team.
• Responsible for the full engineering life cycle of projects including technical design, task estimation, implementation and debugging.
• Collaborate with a team of engineers, artists and designers to deliver exciting new content and outstanding user experience.
• Manage software availability, latency, scalability and efficiency.
• Perform research to acquire new knowledge necessary to perform tasks and continue the technological evolution of the game.
• Suggest new and innovative ways to improve content creation and pipeline.
• Maintain core engine components on multiple hardware platforms.
• 3+ years relevant professional experience in game industry, preferably focused on mobile applications development.
• Deep knowledge of C++.
• Practical experience with 3D Maths and great understanding of vehicle physics.
• Deep knowledge of game engine architecture and algorithms.
• High understanding of collision detection and response.
• Ability to communicate in English.
• Passion for car racing games.
• Strong understanding of memory management principles.
• Experience with 3D engines such as Unity, Unreal Engine, Irrlicht, etc.
• Practical experience with the procedural content generation.
• Experience with agile methodologies.
• Knowledge of the differences between mobile and PC games programming.
Полная занятость, полный день
Отклик направлен работодателю
Сопроводительное письмо к отклику
Произошла ошибка, попробуйте ещё раз