A leading international online marketing company is looking for energetic and enthusiastic people to join our team! We constantly develop and reach new heights, therefore we are looking for professionals who will become the part of our team.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Goal-oriented, proactive and self-organized.
- Has 2+ years of experience in HR sphere
- Able to prioritize quickly and accurately in multitasking regime.
- Has good knowledge of staff recruitment, adaptation, development and motivation.
- Has experience in corporate culture building.
- Always thinking about «How to make it even better?».
- Good level of English.
- Business ethics.
- Strict time-management skills.
- Ability to work in active mode.
- Open-minded, cooperative, optimistic.
- Conducting in the full life cycle of recruiting including: cold calling, pre-screening candidates, reviewing resumes and assessing applications, interviewing etc
- Develop and implement creative sourcing strategies to target the most qualified candidates.
- Newcomers adaptation process;
- Maintenance of internal communications and writing HR-digest.
- Adaptation, training, development and assessment of staff.
- Staff motivation and company atmosphere.
- Interaction with all departments and offices of the company.
- Organizing workshops / meetings / negotiations
- Control the execution of tasks and assignments
- Collection, processing and consolidation of the information, report generation and monitoring of the performance.
- Preparation of the requested documents.
- Organization of corporate events (festivals, events, workshops, business trips).
- Competitive compensation based on experience and skills;
- Professional learning and development opportunities, challenging tasks, office is situated on Podol.
- Convenient office location in the city centre;
- Coffee, tea, milk and snacks at the expense of the company;
- Friendly atmosphere and good working conditions.
Good reasons to work with us:
- Will be waiting for your CV and cover letter (if you feel you need any)