What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage the Quality of the services assigned
- Work with Developers and Product owners to write test cases based on use cases and stories.
- Write scripts for automated tests
- Control and setup QA environment, approve builds.
- Perform load and integration testing.
- Generate reports based on testing, setup triggers that automatically controls quality on live environment
- Automate the testing process by using test harnesses and automated test tools.
- Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the team, department or company at large.
- Mentor entry level Quality Assurance Associates on quality assurance and best practices.
Qualifications that we are looking for:
- Experience testing RESTful services.
- Experience with Selenium or similar technologies
- Experience with CasperJS, PhantomJS, SlimerJS or similar
- 2-3 years of software quality assurance experience
- Experience testing scalable enterprise web based applications
- At least confident intermediate level of English