Location: Krakow, Poland
Job Category: Services
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
- Cisco Poland is looking for outgoing individuals who have a passion for technology to join our team as an Customer Support Engineer (CSE).
- If you are willing to develop your career in our cutting-edge technology environment, you enjoy working in a multicultural and multinational organization and wish to intensely learn and acquire new skills and competencies; we sincerely encourage you to place your application for the position of Customer Support Engineer (CSE)
- Cisco TAC seeks a Network Engineer specialized in Voice Technologies to be part of the TAC (Technical Assistance Center) and to join some of the industry's brightest minds in developing and deploying today's most advanced Collaboration technologies.
- In this role, you will gain insight on the detailed functionality of Cisco products and partner with all distributed elements of the service chain. This is a great opportunity for someone with patience and empathy to make an impact on our customers. This is a great opportunity to advance their career providing value to customers while working as an industry leader in networking technology.
The scope of responsibilities assigned to the position:
- Works for worldwide customers within his/her own team or with other Cisco teams to solve problems and enhance future products with limited supervision.
- Solves reported product and network problems of moderate and high complexity.
- Provides technical consultation to other team members in his/her areas of expertise.
- Effectively utilizes technical and customer relationship skills as well as databases of existing issues, debugging tools and lab simulations to analyze problems and identify solutions.
- Provides systems/product training and identifies improvement opportunities and recommendations in products and processes.
- Keeps up-to-date with the latest technology products in his area of expertise in order to provide a high quality support
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications)
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in Voice technologies, involving customer exposure element
- Good technical foundation in networking (CCNA Collaboration level or above)
- Knowledge in other technologies/products, experience and certifications are a plus
- Fluent English
- Passion and demonstrated ability to learn and work in a multicultural team environment
- Ability to drive to achieve goals with limited supervision
- Proven crisis management skills
- The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, education, and entertainment, to the public sector, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco!
- Job Type: Experienced
- Opportunity Category: Services
Полная занятость, полный день