C++ Developer - REMOTE
We welcome motivated professionals to join us within the position of C++ Software Engineer. The successful candidate will be involved in developing an advanced business management platform that offers full flexibility in employee productivity measurement, and more. We offer competitive salaries & performance-based bonuses , in addition to a long-term career path.
- Competitive salary & benefits package including paid vacation
- Web-based courses on C++, Linux, Git & more for those who are ready to improve
- Online English classes for those wanting to improve their skills in English
- Ability to participate in Professional international forums and conferences
- 3+ years of production experience with C++ on Windows, Linux, or OSX platforms
- Solid knowledge of OOP / OOD
- Familiarity with Boost / STL
- Experience with a scripting language, such as Perl, PHP, or Python is a plus
About the company:
- Teramind is an American start-up company focused on writing state-of-the-art business management software using the latest cutting-edge technologies. We leverage our years of experience in business and industry to design a fresh, new system to improve the security and efficiency of all businesses, big or small.
How to Apply:
- Qualified candidates are requested to send their full CVs to apply through this portal.