Startup BookYourHunt.com, the first worldwide marketplace for booking hunting trips online, is looking for a Digital marketing manager to develop and execute our multi-channel digital marketing campaign.
- Develop and execute KPI’s-driven multi-channel digital marketing strategy with a focus on building online media presence in the US
- Research new online media opportunities, lead negotiations with potential partners, write / manage preparation and publish articles
- Prepare press-releases, plan and execute its distribution (including via paid services)
- Find guest blogging opportunities, write / coordinate preparation and publish posts
- Plan and execute our email marketing campaign (prepare content / write and dispatch emails)
- Plan, execute, and measure conversion rate optimization experiments
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against KPIs
- Proven digital marketing experience and track record
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in CRO and with A/B and multivariate experiments
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field
The candidate has to be ambitious and able to work with no or little supervision. We need a real professional with proven working experience and the ability to achieve ambitious KPI’s and significantly improve company's online media presence in the US.
You will work remotely, communicating online with existing team members, who are based in Europe, Russia and the USA. We are open to any work arrangements and ready to offer high result-oriented compensation.