The project is an all-inclusive platform to buy, sell and accept Bitcoin with 17 supported currencies.
The platform provides secure Bitcoin storage, Bitcoin transfers and payments. It has intergations with various Credit Card payment solutions and payment services (Onlinebanktransfer.com, Sofort, OK Pay, Dotpay, SEPA, Swift, etc.). Platform’s API allows merchants to accept Bitcoin immediately, offering various shopping cart plugins including Shopify, WordPress, Magento, Shopware or osCommerce.
• Responsible for the administration of server architecture
• Administration and maintenance of the existing production environment
• Optimization of the server architecture and definition for new projects
• Load balancing and performance optimizations
• Proactive identification of problems before they affect the production environment
• Monitoring and network security
• Evaluation of new technologies
• Fluent English skills, German is an advantage and not a must
• 5 or more years of experience as Linux server administrator for senior level position
• In-depth knowledge of Linux basics as well as kernel subsystems, system calls, interprocess communication, process/resource management and file systems In-depth knowledge of the Linux networking stack
• Knowledge of automatization using bash, perl, python or ruby
• Knowledge of cgroup based virtualization with lxc
• Knowledge of configuration management with puppet
• Knowledge of volume management with LVM
• Knowledge of PostgreSQL
• In-depth knowledge about TCP/IP, firewalls and switches
• Of benefit: experience with CDN providers, redis, git, ganeti
• Competitive salary & working equipment
• Flexible working hours
• Lots of fascinating stuff to work on, you'll never be bored
• Coffee and Club Mate to help you through the day
• Full support in relocation for Non-EU candidates
• Onsite work for EU Customer.
• Relocation based on EU Blue Card Program (residence/work permit for highly skilled non-EU citizens and his\her family).
• Permanent Employment Contract (long-time Contract, with no end term).
• Up to 6 months probationary (test) period according to Employment Contract.
• Full-time job (40 Hours per week).